When you’re looking for a children’s and adult dentist in Pembroke and Lumberton, we at Collins & Lowery DDS are proud to go above and beyond to be your choice. Like other Pembroke and Lumberton dentists, we offer a wide variety of dentistry services, such as dental crowns and dental implants. However, unlike other dentists, we’re capable of offering the efficient orthodontic treatment known as Invisalign. If you’re looking for Invisalign in Pembroke, you’ve come to the right place…you just might not have realized it before!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary new way to give a patient a straight and beautiful smile. Unlike traditional metal braces that use metal wires and brackets to shift a patient’s teeth, Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners to straighten a smile. If you stopped yourself from getting orthodontic treatment before because you were worried about what you’d look like in metal orthodontics, you don’t have to keep yourself from a great smile any longer. Invisalign offers the same effective teeth-straightening abilities as traditional braces, but because its aligners are nearly invisible, others won’t even realize that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment!
How Does Invisalign Work?
First, we’ll begin by taking x-rays and impressions of your teeth in order to create a 3-D image. This image will then be used to determine a personalized treatment plan for your orthodontic needs. With the help of our sophisticated technology, you’ll even be able to see what your newly-straightened smile will look like after the treatment is over.
After that, you’ll have a series of clear, removable aligners that are created specifically for you. You’ll wear each set of aligners for two weeks and after the time period is over, you’ll take them out and wear the next designated set of aligners for two weeks, continuing this process until you’ve worn all of the aligners. While the aligners are removable (which you’ll take out when you eat and clean your teeth), you’ll have to keep them in for 22 hours a day in order for the treatment to be effective.
Why You Should Choose Invisalign
Picking Invisalign as your orthodontic treatment grants a patient an entire host of benefits that include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Like its name suggests, Invisalign’s aligners are nearly invisible, meaning that you’ll get a discreet orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign typically allows for a faster orthodontic treatment time.
- Because Invisalign’s aligners are removable, you can continue eating all of the foods you love and you won’t have to struggle to keep your teeth clean either.
- The polyurethane plastic aligners provide for much more comfort than the metal wires and brackets of braces.
- The aligners are much more durable than braces, meaning that you’re much less likely to need to schedule additional appointments due to your orthodontics breaking.
- Collins & Lowery Family and Cosmetic Dentistry also accepts Care Credit as a financing option!
Contact Your Pembroke and Lumberton Dentist Today!
If you’re looking for a children’s or adult dentist in Pembroke who provides Invisalign and accepts Care Credit as an option for financing your Invisalign treatment, you’ve come to the right place! Feel free to schedule an appointment online or give us a call at one of our two convenient locations. (910) 521-6065 is our phone number for our Pembroke location on New Horizon Drive and (910) 521-8646 is our phone number for our Pembroke location on East Wardell Road. We look forward to hearing from you!